CZ Smart YouQ, featured exclusively on Gen 2 CZ Smart watches, utilizes neural networks developed within the IBM Watson® Studio workspace to analyze your data round-the-clock and deliver highly personalized insights and forecasting capabilities that support you 24-hours ahead, so that you can be ready to meet whatever the day may bring. Citizen CZ Smart learns your YouQ to anticipate what’s next - and make you smarter, too.
Get familiar with the CZ Smart YouQ App in this video:
Please read on to learn more about the CZ Smart YouQ APP:
There are 5 main surfaces within the app:
The Home Screen is your centralized location to find your:
- Power Gauge, with your baseline Power Graph, your 24-hour prescriptive Power Graph showing the day’s peaks and drops and your predictive Power Graph curve which shows a range of high and low power beyond 24 hours
- Power Score, which indicates your alertness/readiness level - your Personal Power Level (PPL). Power Scores range from 0-50 (Low), 51-80 (Optimal), and 81-100 (Peak).
- Alert Monitor, a snapshot of your latest test results
- Chronotype, your body's inclination toward sleep/wake rhythms based on daily inputs and data from the first 7 days of using YouQ
- Sleep information, including an overview of daily hours slept, REM sleep, sleep efficiency and more
- Heart rate, including your daily high, low and resting heart rate
The Power Gauge is the main dashboard that presents your personalized forecasts, your recommended Power Fixes and a daily Power Graph.
On the Power Gauge you will see:
- Your Power Graph that includes your baseline curve, your 24-hour snapshot of peaks and drops, including suggested Power Fixes, and your predictive Power Graph curve
- Your Hourly Power Score
- Additional data that affects your Power Score, including your Alert Monitor results, sleep efficiency and chronotype
The Power Lab is the learning center which houses details about Power Fixes and Chronotype descriptions, including:
- Personalized recommendations based upon your chronotype, Power Score, preferences and time of day so you can bring your best to every moment
- Exploration and detailed information about your individualized chronotype
- Other content specific to data inputs and app usage, including articles that delve into the science behind CZ Smart YouQ
The Alert Monitor is where you can take an Alert Check test to assess alertness and fatigue.
It’s based on the principles of NASA’s Psychomotor Vigilance Test Reaction Self-Test that was developed to determine when an astronaut’s performance ability is impaired by fatigue-induced conditions.
Within the first 7-10 days of app usage, be sure to take an Alert Monitor Test at least once daily.
Here you’ll also see your current score and results of recent tests.
The Activity Lab tracks daily, weekly and monthly stats such as steps, calories burned and heart rate. You will also find all your recent logged fitness activities on this screen.