You need to allow permission for your watch to receive information from your phone.
Android users (in general, these settings may be moved around or named differently depending on the manufacturer of your Android phone):
- Settings → Privacy → Permission Manager, tap on both “Phone” and “Contacts” to make sure the Citizen Connected app has permission for both.
- Older phones may list “Calls” or “Telephone”, make sure Citizen Connected has permissions for both.
- It may be located under Citizen Connected Permissions in the Apps & notifications section of Settings
- It may be located under Settings → Connected devices → Bluetooth, tap the settings icon next to your watch, and make sure to allow “Phone Calls” and “Contacts Sharing”.
- Settings → Citizen Connected app → make sure Bluetooth and Contacts are granted access (at all times).
- There is a chance these options might not appear if you denied access during setup. You may have to factory reset your watch and repair it to get iOS to ask for the permissions again.