CZ Smart Gen2 Touchscreen and Hybrid Smartwatches have an SP02 Sensor.
- Wear your watch slightly higher up your arm and avoid pressing your watch against your wrist bone.
- Make sure your watch fits comfortably on your wrist. Wearing your watch too tight constricts the blood circulation while wearing it too loose may let other light in, which affects the measurement.
- Place your hand on a flat surface with your fingers resting open. The back of your watch should be in contact with your skin.
- Stay still and avoid interacting with the watch during the measurement.
- Avoid direct bright light on the watch while reading. This may interfere with the photodiode which measures the reflection of light signals and produce inaccurate results.
- If your hands and arms are cold, try warming them up first.
- Tattoos may affect the measurement and the accuracy of the final results.
- Your blood oxygen level can also be influenced by different factors, such as current health conditions, altitude, breathing rate or exercising.