1. Open the Citizen Connected app.
2. Tap the Watch icon in the top right corner of the app. Swipe up to view watch details, then tap REMOVE WATCH.
3. Go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and select your watch name to forget or unpair the device.
4. Proceed to press and hold the crown until you see the three options Menu on the watch.
5. Press & release the upper right push button to scroll up to the "Disconnect & Reset" option.
6. Press a& release the middle push button to select.
7. Press & release the lower right push button to confirm.
8. Remove the watch from Citizen Connected application under the list of devices and in your phone's Bluetooth settings.