You can do an SP02 measurement on your hybrid Gen2 Smartwatch.
The watch does not automatically detect SP02, please follow these steps to complete a measurement.
1) Push center crown on watch to bring up the settings menu
2) Use bottom pusher to scroll clockwise to the Wellness Icon and bring up the wellness featuress
3) Use the bottom pusher to scroll clockwise to the SP02 icon and press center crown to begin a measurement
3) Remain still and hands relaxed on a flat surface while the measurement is being done. The hands will rotate for 60 seconds till measurement is complete and a reading is displayed on the watch.
4) When complete use the top pusher to scroll counter-clockwise to the wellness menu, press crown to return to the settings menu, and then again use the top pusher to scroll counter-clockwise to the home icon and press crown return to main dial.
Your last measurement will be displayed in your Citizen Connected App on your phone under the SP02 icon. (see image below)