To connect the smartwatch to Wi-Fi, do the following
- Press the middle button or swipe down from the top of your screen.
- Scroll and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Connectivity.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on Add network.
- Scroll to find your network and tap.
- Power on phone and start Wear OS by Google app.
- Tap Enter on the phone to complete password entry.
- Enter the password on phone.
If your watch is paired with an Android phone and has Wi-Fi, your watch can automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks when it loses the Bluetooth connection with your phone. That way, you can get notifications and use voice search on your watch throughout your home and work even when you leave your phone in a different room.