Google Pay on Wear OS by Google is available in select markets.
Set up a Google Pay account to complete transactions right from the wrist. If you add a card to you watch, you won't need your phone to pay.
- On your watch, open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Get started.
- Set a screen lock pin.
* This pin will be used with your smartwatch and Google Pay account. Your watch can only be used to pay while unlocked and on your wrist.
- Tap “Add card” to add a payment method.
- Follow the instructions to finish setup on your phone.
Note: At this time, you can't add a discount, loyalty, or rewards card to Google Pay on your watch.
Make a payment in a store
- Open Google Pay.
- Hold your watch over the contactless payment terminal until you hear a sound or feel vibration from your watch.
- If asked, choose "Credit" regardless of your type of card.
- For debit card transactions, you may have to enter a PIN. Use the PIN you set up with your bank.