Ensure that your smartwatch is powered on and Bluetooth is enabled on your phone. Launch the Wear OS by Google App and follow the on-screen instructions for pairing your watch. If it fails to connect, check the Bluetooth menu on your phone. If you see the smartwatch in the device list, remove it. Launch the Wear OS by Google App and repeat the pairing process.
Why can't I pair my Smartwatch to my phone?
- My Smartwatch keeps disconnecting when in bluetooth range of my phone. How can I fix this?
- How do I reset my Smartwatch to factory settings?
- I forgot the passcode I set to my Smartwatch and am locked out. How do I fix this?
- How do I unpair my Smartwatch from my phone?
- How do I power on my Smartwatch?