It could be one of the following reasons:
- You have not downloaded and installed the app. Follow the instructions in “Quick Start Guide".
- Your watch may not be close enough to your phone. Move your watch closer to your phone.
- Bluetooth may be disabled on the phone. The app will notify you that Bluetooth is not on and will ask to turn it on. Try enabling Bluetooth on your phone using the phone’s Bluetooth settings. If it is already enabled, try turning Bluetooth off and on.
- Location Services may be disabled on the phone. The app will notify you that the Location Service is not on and will ask to turn it on.
- Your watch may need to be unpaired and then reconnected to the phone. You may have to quit the app and open again.
- Your battery is low. Charge your watch in order to pair.