When an Eco Drive timepiece reaches a low or no charge state, a full recharge will be required. Following a full recharge from a low or no charge state, it is necessary to “reset” the movement to restore normal operation. If the reset is not performed, the hands will continue to operate in the “low charge” state mode, even though the timepiece is fully charged.
- Basic 2 of 3 Hand models without date or special functions.
- Simply pull the crown out one “click”, leave it open for 30 seconds then push the crown back in to the fully closed position. Then proceed to reset the time as normal.
- 2 or 3 hand models with day/date only (no special functions or perpetual calendar)
- Pull the crown out two “clicks”, leave it open for 30 seconds and then return it to the fully closed position. Set the time and date and/or date as normal.
- Multi-function Eco Drive models, such as the Perpetual Calendar, Dive, Chronograph, Skyhawk, World Time, and Satellite models
- These require more extensive reset procedures. These reset procedures are outlined in the instruction manuals.
For your reference, you can download instructions on our website: